Best 10×50 Binoculars in 2018
Whether you are a seasoned pro or an amateur, you should know that the 10×50 binoculars are one of the best and most effective combinations you can ever find. The lens diameter, at 50 mm, guarantees that a large amount of light and immensely enhances the clarity and quality of any picture subsequently. Also, the magnification of 10x guarantees incredible detail over great distances. With the 10×50 binoculars, your odds of seeing small things from far distances are very high.
In particular, if you are into hunting or nature observation, 10 x 50 binoculars are the perfect gear for seeing things from a whole different perspective. The only challenging part is actually picking the right model. With so many options available, you might get confused when examining the unique features of every binocular. In this article, we have researched thoroughly, just to present to you the best 10 x 50 binoculars on the market.
A Quick Look At Best 10×50 Binoculars
- Swarovision technology with field flattener lenses, HD optics, and maximum eye relief.
- Optimized Swarobright, Swarodur, Swaroclean and Swarotop coatings.
- Multi-stage removable twist-in eyecups, rugged magnesium housing, and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging.
- Dielectric Prism coatings: multi-layer Prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Roof Prism: valued for greater durability and a more compact size
- Phase correction: coating on Roof Prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- The Viper HD binoculars have an advanced, high density optical system with enhanced, anti-reflective lens coating for stunning image quality and top tier light transmission
- Dielectric, multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images. Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- A compact, rubber-armored chasis and armortek coating ensures the Viper HD is ready for any hunt
- Fully Multi-Coated for enhanced light transmission
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity and Vivid Colors
- Binocular Harness Strap - comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy
- Rugged waterproof, fog proof construction
- Bright, multicoated optics
- Long Eye relief for eyeglass wearers
- Exit Pupil (millimeter):5, Eye Relief (millimeter):9
- 25 Feet close focusing distance, 27 Ounce weigh
- Boasts durable design and rubberized, abrasion resistant finish
10×50 Binoculars are Best Suited For?
If we all know that 10×50 binoculars are great binoculars, do we all know what they are best suited for? Read on to find out the areas where 10 x 50 binoculars perform best.
General – If you are looking for a great pair of binoculars for general use, you can’t go wrong with a 10 x 50 pair of binoculars. A 10×50 binocular should offer you enough magnification, yet not too much to distort your field of view. If you intend to be using your pair of binoculars for sports use, try getting a 10×50 model with around 300 feet field of view.
Bird Watching and Hunting – A model with a magnification of 10x and an objective lens of 50 mm is a perfect fit if you are in search of fitting binocular for hunting or bird watching. Besides, these binoculars are extremely potent if you want to be looking at animals or objects from great distances. Just ensure the field of view of the model you are getting is around 300 to 350 feet.
Golfing – If you are looking for a pair of binoculars that is suitable for golfing, a 10 x 50 binocular should be enough for all your needs. Since you will be most likely looking at stationary objects with the binoculars, the lenses and magnification should be sufficient for all your golfing needs.
Astronomy – In astronomy, you will most likely be viewing objects from very far distance, in the low light situation at that. A binocular with a magnification of 10x and an objective lens of 50 mm should do the job perfectly if you are into astronomy.
Review of the Best 10×50 Binoculars
Now that you have found out the things that the 10×50 binoculars are best suited for, wouldn’t you like to know our top picks for the best 10×50 binoculars? We bet you would.
The Swarovski Optic Swarovision 10×50 Binoculars sports a high-end design with weatherproof magnesium housing. Also, it delivers incredible optical performance due to its SwaroTop, SwaroDur, and SwaroBright coatings, and it is also made with ease of use in mind as it is designed to be very easy to hold. Furthermore, the binoculars deliver excellent image clarity, owing to SwaroVision technology. It also provides optimal light and contrast fidelity, and maximum eye relief to allow for a comfortable viewing for eyeglass wearing users.
The 10X50 binoculars from Swarovski comes with a very large 50 mm objective lens, which allows the device to gather sufficient light. Joined with the astronomical SwaroVision optics, the device ensures color fidelity and sharp detail definition regardless of the lighting condition and the distance. With a magnification of 10x, you will get to see very bright images from far away distances.
- Outstanding build quality.
- Excellent clarity.
- Great low-light performance.
- Good magnification.
- Weatherproof housing.
- Very expensive.
2. Vortex Viper HD 10×50 Tactical Binocular
The Vortex Viper HD 10×50 Tactical Binocular is also one of the best 10×50 binoculars for general purposes. Offering sharp, high-quality images and wide resolution in an ergonomic housing, nobody would pass the chance of owning this binocs. Besides, it comes with high-density low dispersion glass and proprietary coatings, which allows for an improved light transition.
This particular model from Vortex comes with hash marked ranging reticle which helps you coordinate firing. For improved estimation of the size of your target at far distances, the reticle features 4 silhouettes. Also, there are rubberized eye cups that you can fold so as to modify eye relief.
- Very compact and lightweight.
- Excellent magnification.
- Rubberized eyecups.
- Rugged construction.
- No complaints.
3. Vortex Optics Viper HD Roof Prism Binoculars
Designed, developed, and produced in the United States, the Vortex Optics Viper HD Roof Prism Binoculars is one of the top rated binoculars on the market. Designed for bird watching, hunting, sporting, and military or law enforcement applications, these binoculars comes packed with unique features. The binocular is designed to be fog and waterproof, making it a very rugged binocular that is ideal for the outdoors. Also, it comes with fully multicoated HD glass, which is coated with XR coatings for bright and sharp images.
In addition, the Viper Optics HD Roof Prism Binoculars come with a plush neck strap, secure objective lens cover, a soft cushioned carry case, and the excellent Vortex VIP warranty. The warranty covers the unit if it requires service – regardless of the cause, the binocular will be repaired or replaced at no cost.
- Fog and waterproof.
- Fully multicoated HD glass.
- Provides sharp and bright images.
- Comes with a soft padded case.
- Comes with the Vortex VIP warranty.
- Doesn’t perform well when past 50 yards.
4. Celestron Granite 10×50 Binocular
The Celestron Granite 20×50 Binoculars deliver exceptional optical performance in an elegant and stylish case. Delivering as much as 10 times magnification regardless of the weather condition, the Celestron Granite 10X50 Binoculars are ideal for hunters, bird watchers, and outdoors enthusiasts in general.
Furthermore, this binocular features ED glass, which delivers edge to edge sharpness with razor-sharp images and incredible color correction whilst virtually removing chromatic aberration. With its fully coated optics, this binocular delivers high contrast, crisp images with precise reproduction of colors for unique image quality that is better than regular optical glass.
- Features ED glass.
- Razor-sharp images.
- Incredible color correction.
- Great color reproduction.
- Complaints about durability.
5. Nikon Action 10×50 EX Extreme All-Terrain Binocular
Are you in search of an ideal viewing device for animals and plants observation in the wild? The Nikon Action 10×50 Binoculars might be a great option for you. Because of the great lens diameter, the device’s visual keenness is especially great and offers an optimum viewing result regardless of the lighting condition. Besides, this binocular is one of the best options for stargazing due to its large exit pupil distance.
Also, these binoculars have a supreme quality nitrogen filling. Also, it is waterproof, which enables you to utilize it in any weather condition since it cannot be affected by rain. Also, the lenses are multi-coated, which guarantee sharp and high-contrast images. Additionally, it is easy to travel with this model from Nikon as it has a very compact and portable construction.
- Waterproof and fog proof construction.
- Bright, multicoated optics.
- Long eye relief.
- Comes with a rubber-armoured coating.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Poor focusing.
- Heavy construction.
6. Bushnell Performance Optics 133450C-DISC Falcon Binoculars
The Bushnell Falcon 133450c joins the long list of excellent binoculars we have seen from Bushnell over the years. In terms of quality and performance, the Falcon binoculars are very comparable to its predecessors. With a magnification of 10x and an objective lens of 50 mm, this unit delivers excellent optical performance, although it isn’t fog and waterproof.
However, it’s 50 mm objective lens makes tracking and finding prey pretty easy while hunting. Besides, it comes with an exit pupil of 5mm, which allows you to effectively utilize the device in low light situations. In general, most hunters and outdoors enthusiast will appreciate this high-quality device.
- Excellent optical performance.
- Waterproof and fog proof.
- Very affordable
- Excellent low-light performance
- Flimsy case
- Very heavy
10×50 binoculars are perfect for hunting, hiking, and sports. These binoculars will help you to add additional attention to what you are doing. Having extensively reviewed 6 of the best 10×50 binoculars on the market, we hope your time will be saved and you will find the one suitable for your needs from our list.